The secret to reducing the time you spend changing diaper for your baby
As your baby grows and starts exploring their world, it can be hard to keep up with them. Diaper changes, in particular can become quite the challenge as you chase your little one down and try to get them to stay still long enough to put a fresh diaper on.
Diapers designed for speed
We designed Huggies® Ultra Pants specifically to help parents, like you, who need a quicker, easier way to diaper their restless babies. They have the same absorbency and comfort you’re used to with Huggies® Ultra Diapers but with the added convenience of pants. Simply step in, pull up and go. You can change your baby while they’re standing and be done before they run off again. With the easy open sides, removing them is quick and easy too.
How to use Huggies® Ultra Pants
- Step in. Get your baby to step into the diaper, just like they would step into a pair of pants.
- Pull up. The stretchy sides make it easy to pull the pants up and keep your active baby comfortable as they run, play and explore.
- Open up. The refastenable side seams are easy to open so you can remove the pants like a normal diaper and adjust the fit on your baby.
More helpful hints for diapering an active baby
- Make diaper change time a game. See how high you have to count before you are all finished. Or place a mystery object under the pants that your toddler has to hold on to with their eyes closed while they step into their pants.
- If your baby is in the middle of an activity, let them decide if they would like to finish up first or would like to stop for a diaper change.
- Get your baby involved by making it their job to fetch the fresh pants or to get a wet wipe out of the pack.
Do you know that an average baby will need 1057 nappy changes in the first 6 months? Get exclusive promotions and free diaper samples by joining the Huggies Club now!
"The information contained in this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Kimberly-Clark excludes liability or responsibility for claims, errors or omissions on this site, and may amend material at any time without notice."